99%(1) of marketing decision-makers agree: Data is crucial for success in marketing and sales.
This assumption confirms that 74%(1) already have a complete Martech stack for Data Driven Marketing.
Data Marketing is the future. But not every trend should be trusted blindly. We have therefore analysed the reasons for Data-Driven Online Marketing and put them together for you:
- Data helps with customer care. Those who know more about their customers will address them more precisely.
- They provide an overview of existing customers. Who buys what and how often? CRM reveals it.
- CRM improves customer loyalty. Because you regularly talk to customers via CRM.
- How does my customer feel? Data from past touchpoints result in behavior patterns and preferences. With this knowledge you can easily strike the right note in the conversation.
- You can easily find new, relevant customers, thanks to look-alike audiences.
- With more accurate information, your customer service is more efficient.
- Data increases customer satisfaction. Better service, higher satisfaction.
- With Predictive Analytics, you can reliably predict behavior. This makes it easier for you to react.
- More insights increase your competitiveness.
- Data enables you to make faster and better decisions.
- You always know all about trends and developments. The data reveals all important topics
- More knowledge about customers makes content creation easier. You know exactly what they need.
- At the same time, you can develop content that fits better because you can incorporate this data directly.
- You don’t scare away interested parties with flat or inappropriate content – instead, you use a precise approach.
- Topic planning in content marketing benefits from higher targeting accuracy.
- If you understand who you are talking to, your social media strategy will work better.
- You will learn how your website is frequented – and where you still have potential.
- You will also learn which keywords and questions will help users find your site. This facilitates content optimization.
- In campaigns you have lower wastage, because you know who you want to address.
- Accordingly, the costs for your campaigns decrease.
- At the same time, data allows for significantly higher personalization.
- Once you have all the necessary information at hand, you can handle campaigns more efficiently.
- Underpin your gut feeling for campaigns with hard facts.
- Or refute it and do it better.
- Data is the basis of Account Based Marketing.
- A marketing automation platform helps to automate repetitive tasks based on a database. This creates time –
- and relieves your employees at the same time.
- If you use tested systems, data security in your company increases. You can easily comply with data protection standards.
- CRM, Marketing Automation and Co. visualize your data simply, quickly and clearly.
- No more complicated data analysis – with the right software you have a neat dashboard.
- A Data Management Platform (DMP) accelerates the collection, processing and evaluation of relevant data immensely. This not only enables you to make better decisions, but also faster.
- A DMP relieves you of the continuous analysis of campaign data.
- The more you know about your customers, the better marketing decisions you will make.
- A data-driven approach ultimately increases the sales generated by marketing.(2)
And what are your reasons for Data-Driven Online Marketing?
(1) Wunderman: Future Ready Studie 2018, https://www.horizont.net/marketing/nachrichten/Wunderman-Studie-Zwei-Drittel-aller-Unternehmen-koennen-aus-Daten-keine-Marketing-Massnahmen-ableiten-165526, 31.07.19.